1

Sometimes Changes are Good

Posted by CHAz on 6:38 PM in
Salam

It has been a while since i last wrote in my blog. Nothing much to say, it is just starting from 1st January 2010, my life would have a bit of change. Mama will transfer work to Tangkak, Johor. So, that means i am the one who will take charge of the welfare of my little brother, Hazim n the house (nasib baik sopi ade jugak kat umah, walaupun on n off.huhu). Talking about 'welfare'...mostly, it is the welfare of the stomach for Hazim :) n of course his studies. That will be followed with other things that definitely change the way i am now. Ok, wish me luck.

My thoughts today

:: "i've been thinking of rebranding my blog" ::
:: "what's for dinner tonight?" ::
:: "i cannot stand person who do not walk their talks, those who simply can write or say things that are so not potray their own self" ::

Picture for today

^Alif n Aina belajar solat^


1 Comments


Nice!Post baru.
Fuiiiyyoooo~
hehehe

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ~Just A Thought~ All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.