1
Posted by CHAz on 8:23 PM

THE UNTOLD STORY

This is a story of a person that I adores most of the time. To tell u the truth, until now I kept thinking about him sometimes. It kinds of sadden me but at the same time I felt warmth inside because thinking about him makes me reminds how good old days was. It was like a chapter in a book that has been forgotten but actually it was still there in the mind of those who appreciate the greatness of love. I still can picture clearly all the memories that we have gone through together. It was the untold story that full of warmth and love.

KUSESS, Secondary 4, Aspuri (Phone Booth), 2000

The news ripped my heart. Shocked! that was my feelings at that time. My heart beats faster than usual. Why is this happening to me? Is it true?? It can't be!! I questioned myself over and over again. That was it. There was no use to talk anymore. I felt useless because I cannot do anything about it. I just stood there, holding the receiver tightly and without realizing it, tears slowly ran down onto my cheek and falls drop by drop to the ground. My sight became blur a little while. "Kenapa dik?" that was the voice that I heard before I can tried to calm myself out and at least put a sour smile on my face. I walked slowly back to my dormitory while my head flew back to where everything started.

Children Never Lies

As far as I can remember, he was a very kind person. He always took care of others without even bothered that might burden him. I could not remembered even a single word he raised his voice to me. His gentle voice always very soothing to listen to. He once took care of me when I had a fever. Anything that I asked for will surely be granted. He put me on his lap and started to tell stories about his past. Sometimes, it was really funny that makes me laughed through out the day. Yeah.. I'm telling u, he was and always be the best story teller ever.

When I'm feeling bored, he took me a ride on his motorcycle and we went to have some fresh air along the countryside. The wind blowed harshly to my face forced me to keep my body balanced at all times. What I've done was I just have to hold him from the back and I felt safe already. The best part was before we went back home, he will surely bought something for me to eat or toys to play with.

His favourite garment was a white Pagoda T-shirt and a kain pelikat. It doesn't matter at all. I liked it that way. Late at night, he will seat quietly on his favourite chair in the kitchen and have a drink with tablets on the dining table. I looked at him and kept wondering, why did he must took so many medicine? What kind of disease that he had? Back then, I just felt that it was normal for an old man like him to take medicine for his own health. Now, that I've grown up, I realized that was not the reason.

On one peaceful day, after Subuh prayer, he died of heart attack on the way back home from surau. I heard the news one day late from the rest of my family. My hearts was like shattered glass because I couldn't be with him at his last breath. It really hurts ever since he was not around anymore, afraid to imagine that lifes goes on without this one person. It does change a lot.

Villa Melewar, January 2009

Atuk..

You are always in my heart. Your figure, the way you walk and talk never fade in my memory. Tonnes of love to you.

Atuk..

I hope to call that name again. Well, maybe in my prayer. Amin.


1 Comments


oh..aishah tak sempat kenal atuk..tapi siti berjaya make me feel his love...hm..u're a good writer..keep on the good work..

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 ~Just A Thought~ All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.